Reinforcement Learning & Deep Learning (AI) Seed 🌱 Program
Nextgrid Seed Program for businesses built on RL&DL
During Nextgrid 3-months Seed Program, you will validate your startup idea, build a Proof of Concept, and pitch to our network of AI investors. We provide you with state of the art cloud computing tailored to your specific needs, as well as weekly mentoring hours with industry and tech experts.
Nextgrid Seed program will be hosted 100% online and accept teams from all around the world. We will take founders through crucial elements of building a successful startup.
Selected startups receive:
- Access to up to 100.000 USD worth of cloud computing credits;
- Weekly business and technical mentoring from industry experts tailored to the startups’ individual needs;
- Access to business and tech expertise from our technology partners;
- Connections to our network of Silicon Valley and AI investors.
At Demo Day, you get to pitch your startup to these guys:
Nextgrid’s network of serial entrepreneurs, RL&DL experts, alumni, and industry leaders, will be available as mentors and advisors for the selected portfolio companies to guide them through the program and prepare them for Demo Day.
We are teaming up with the leading cloud computing providers & hardware producers to provide you with state of the art technology tailored for your specific needs. Whether you need 50 Nvidia V100 for your GANs, or Tensorflow Processor Units, we will be able to arrange that and much more.
- You are building a business where reinforcement learning or deep learning is the central component.
- You are beyond the concept stage and are able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week with your product.
- You will need to have a registered business, this is needed for contracts and Intellectual Property. If you do not already have it, we will help you arrange it.
How much of startup equity do you take?
We take 4% of the equity in your business with the help of a SAFE contract. When you get your first round of funding we will acquire the shares.
What makes Nextgrid better?
While there is a lot of seed programs and accelerators out there, very few actually understand the real RL&DL technicalities and the nature of the ecosystem. We specialize in it and we do understand the hurdles to overcome very well. Thanks to that we can supercharge your progress forward.
How to apply?
Click here and fill out the application form and we will be in touch shortly. The deadline for application is May 24th, 2020.
Can I participate online?
Yes! Our program is hosted remotely, 100% online, and accepts applications from all over the world.